Our Ethical Agreement
- only use coaching relationships to further the intentions expressed in the coaching program.
- facilitate our clients in making choices that support their well-being and intentions and will not influence them in any way to take actions that are contrary to their values, standards, or personal boundaries.
- not at anytime use any information gained through the coaching relationship for our own benefit or communicate this information to a third party.
- maintain strict confidentiality in our coaching relationships and will only share the content of these relationships when requesting help, input or coaching from qualified people (coaching peer network) who agree to keep the information confidential.
- not voluntarily divulge that the Coach and the Client are in a coaching relationship without the expressed permission of the client.
- actively seek to improve our competency as coaches.
- responsibly complete and disengage from any coaching relationships that we are not competent to serve our clients, there is a clear conflict of interest, or we are not upholding this code of conduct.
In addition to Our Ethical Agreement, we also support the International Coach Federation Code of Ethics. Click here to learn more about the International Coach Federation Code of Ethics.
Ready to work with us? Get in Touch!